– Adds 27 new mortgage lenders as customers in 2015 –
IRVINE, Calif., Jan. 26, 2016 – Advantage Systems, a provider of accounting and financial management tools for the mortgage industry, experienced significant growth in 2015, with approximately 300 mortgage lenders using its Accounting for Mortgage Bankers (AMB) product, and more than 100 mortgage lenders using its Commissions Calculator product.
In 2015, Advantage Systems achieved several major milestones. These included:
- Signing up 27 new customers for its AMB product, bringing the total to approximately 300 lenders.
- Also signing up 16 new customers for Advantage Systems’ Commissions Calculator product. This product is now used by more than 100 mortgage lenders.
- Expanding its team by hiring two new staff members: Russ Suter, as software developer, and Drew Foy, as a customer support representative.
- Holding its first annual user conference in June 2015 at the Island Hotel, Newport Beach, Calif. The first conference had 125 attendees. Its second user conference will be held at the same location this year on June 16-17.
- Being named a winner of the HW Tech 100 award due to its continuing innovation and market influence over the years.
One of the factors leading to Advantage Systems’ growth is the level of functionality the AMB product affords its users. Advantage Systems has achieved its success by continually enhancing its systems to meet the needs of mortgage lenders based on user feedback.
“Our success over the last 30 years has been our constant focus on providing a system which changes with the times to meet mortgage lenders’ evolving needs,” said Brian Lynch, president of Advantage Systems. “This past year we made numerous additions to the Advantage Systems community and look forward to continuing growth in 2016.”
AMB is a robust accounting system that was specifically designed for mortgage bankers. The solution brings real-time accounting data to users in a practical, useable format. Key features include the ability to view loan level data that displays profitability by loan, loan type, loan officer and branch.
Commissions Calculator reduces the labor required by allowing users to calculate commissions, commission adjustments, bonuses and “Overrides” quickly and easily. Commission “Profiles” define the commission compensation plan as approved by management. These are easily assigned to one or more loan officers.
William Mills Agency