– Celebrates 300th financial institution using Accounting for Mortgage Bankers solution –
IRVINE, Calif., Jan. 31, 2017 – Advantage Systems, a provider of accounting and financial management tools for the mortgage industry, increased the number of Mortgage Lenders using its Accounting for Mortgage Bankers (AMB) software to over 300 in 2016.
The company’s client base increased by over 10 percent, while the number of clients using the AMB Commission Module increased by 25 percent. Advantage Systems also succeeded in modifying the AMB product to use Microsoft’s SQL server database as well as Oracle’s, giving clients more choice.
In 2016, Advantage Systems achieved several major milestones. These included:
- The return of Louise Bright as Director of Support Services.
- Continued enhancement of the Commission Module most notably in the area of managing payroll “Draws.”
- Continued enhancement of the company’s “Approvalsoft®”product.
- The addition of an Interim Servicing module.
- Being named a winner of the HW Tech 100 award for a second year in a row due. to its continuing innovation and market influence over the years.
- Expanding its development team.
- Holding its second annual user conference in June 2016. The annual user conference has grown each year and the company expects a larger gathering in 2017 at the Balboa Bay Resort in Newport Beach, CA.
One of the factors leading to Advantage Systems’ growth is the level of functionality the AMB product affords its users. Advantage Systems has achieved its success by continually enhancing its systems to meet the needs of mortgage lenders not just based on user feedback but on real situations encountered by its clients. ASI’s philosophy has been to include those changes in the product so that the next client facing the same issue has a solution at hand.
“Advantage Systems is dedicated to the mortgage industry and AMB was designed from the ground up to provide the loan level detail needed by mortgage bankers,” said Brian Lynch, president of Advantage Systems. “Because the loan level detail is such a fundamental aspect of the entire product, the system is simply easier to use than generic systems where the loan level detail is added on. We have always said that AMB allows you to grow your business without growing your staff and that is especially true today.”
AMB is a robust accounting system that was designed specifically for mortgage bankers. The product provides extensive capability to import data to the system which in large measure makes the task of managing loan level detail possible. Once captured, that detail can be used to analyze profitability by loan, loan type, loan officer and branch or to quickly reconcile balance sheet accounts. The “Real Time” nature of the product means that users have access to the most up to minute information possible and the architecture of the system ensures that the user can report on any date at any time.
About Advantage Systems
Founded in 1986, Irvine, Calif.-based Advantage Systems is a provider of accounting and contract management tools for the mortgage and real estate industries. Advantage Systems’ Accounting for Mortgage Bankers (AMB) was developed in response to the need the company saw for a general ledger accounting product that could eliminate the mountain of spread sheets and manage the loan level detail required by the mortgage banking industry. In so doing, AMB gives its users the tool they need to be confident about the data being reported to management and others. For more information, visit www.mortgageaccounting.com.
William Mills Agency